Signature cocktails can be a great way to personalize your wedding! Everyone has a favorite drink that they love – so why not personalize it and give it a new name? It’s your day after all, anything goes!
Here are a few of my favorite drinks for the summertime that make perfect signature cocktails!
Pink Grapefruit Mojito
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup*
- 1 oz. light rum
- 1/2 oz. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz. grapefruit liqueur
- Sparkling water
- Muddle mint in lime juice and simple syrup.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients except sparkling water and shake briefly.
- Pour into a highball glass.
- Top with sparkling water.
- *Dissolve 2 cups sugar into 1 cup boiling water. Let cool. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Salt for rim
- 1 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. margarita mix
- Splash of triple sec
- Splash of orange juice
- 2 lime slices (1 for juice, 1 for garnish)
- Moisten rim of a margarita glass with water and dip upside down into salt.
- Combine tequila, mix, and triple sec with ice.
- Pour into glass.
- Top off with orange juice and a squeeze of lime.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. tonic water
- 1-2 lime wedge
- Fill highball glass with ice.
- Pour vodka in glass. Top with tonic water.
- Squeeze lime wedge(s) over the drink, drop wedges into drink, and stir lightly.